Saturday 18 January 2014

Get your shit together girl !

Well, the last 2 days have slowly been getting better. I have literally done NOTHING at all for a few days, mainly keeping my kids fed and happy. Sharae and I decided we both needed purple toes with sparkles. (of course sparkles, you just can't NOT have sparkles, there's some unspoken rule or something). 

So today is recovery mode, because as any mother can tell you, if Mommy technically goes MIA off the job for a few days, its like a hurricane happened, as a friend of mine said "Hurricane Sharae". Which pretty much sums it up. I am once again dancing around my living room, doing pirouettes attempting not to step on every Melissa & Doug toy my children have. They are WONDERFUL toys... My kids love them, and I love them (they are entertaining and don't make noise, isn't that why every parent loves them?). I'm sure every parent is with me though when I say that the big wooden shaped beads are almost as bad as Lego to step on... almost.

However I can say that my dishes are done and my kitchen is cleaner, which is a good thing because I want to make cookies this afternoon, and make it messy again. The big question on my mind right now is Cookies or cleaning.... bwahahaha who am I kidding, that's not really a question.

I did make chocolate bars, and as promised I took pictures... but I'm not writing that post today, I'll save it for a day where I need some happy inserted somewhere. For now I am for the most part back to my happy self, which even if that is "just for the time being" I am happy with that and I will make the best of it while I've got it. I have to say so far, with my pact of blogging, I've done pretty good, 4 posts in 10 days. I can live with that.

Now on with my busy day ! Hope yours is as great as I plan to make mine :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment